Pages

Day 1: My only New Year's resolution for 2014...

I spent most of New Year's Eve and New Year's day in bed. With a bad, bad belly. Haven't eaten for three whole days! Yes, this is so not me!!! :(

 Anyway, I was browsing my Facebook for the thousandth time last night (couldn't sleep because of pain in my stomach), when I saw this video that really inspired me:


 

I absolutely loved the idea and the project, and I had been so upset (weird, being new year and all) that I decided there and then (sometime after midnight) to start this project myself.

Two things about this first post:
1) this is the only time I'm using an "old" photo (selfie of hubby and me taken in the dark was awful);
2) this will be the only day with two posts (well, I'll do my best!)

Well, I know this will be a challenge ~ but also a fantastic adventure. Anyone else out there to join me? :)

A very happy and blessed 2014 to all of you!!

Dani.


Here we are, then... my first reason to be grateful for in 2014: The love of my life! <3



365 reasons to be grateful

2 comments:

  1. I join you for sure!!! I like this project very much. Thanks for sharing it Dani. I'll have a new album on Facebook for it. I'm exited to start with it.
    Happy year to you too :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ross! Great that you've decided to join! Such an easy way to find at least one good thing about our day, eh? I'm sure will end up with loads of reasons per day to be grateful for in the end! Bacione!
    =) xxx

    ReplyDelete